Hesse

  • jjeanann2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2003
      frank the reason i think hesse is a part of my family is awhile ago
      someone on ancestry .com posted about a message concerning the
      Stranc part of my family. my ggreatgrandmother. anyhow this lady had
      a aunt in europe this last summer and she went to old Hesse in
      Germaony and said their was a cemetary filled with many stones
      saying Stranc and Stranz she told me alittle about the Hesse people
      way back and it hit home. red headed woman, fighting along side
      their men drinking, dancing. my grandmother wouldn't talk about her
      mother because she liked going to the tavern and dancing on the
      tables. i don't no if that is enough to get anywhere but it was
      interesting. i havent heard any more from her. jeanann