spellings

  • jjeanann2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
      frank thanks for all that info. you asked if it was related to my
      family rak. well kinda. magdalena yellenberger my grandmother lived
      in the next village or the next farm from my grandfather andras rak
      or andres rak. they later got married in the u.s. don't no when but
      they new each other from the old country.i'll let you no what i find
      thanks again for your help jeanann