RE: [S-R] Re: Sabo, Kudra, Hospador, Mika,

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 23, 2003
      Vera,
      Which films have you examined? Were they the church records? If they were
      in tabular form, it is quite straightforward to decode. You just need to
      know the headings. The dates are easy enough to understand and surnames,
      given names and place names pretty much stand by themselves.

      If it is church records, the secret decoder ring is here
      http://www.bmi.net/jjaso/index.html
      Have you used this?
      Ref: http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/churches.htm

      Bill Tarkulich