Re: [S-R] Photos from Slovakia & Ukraine

  • cnovotni@fuse.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 23, 2003
      Maureen,
      I have sitting here for the better part of an hour looking at your trip photos. They are wonderful. Thank you for sharing them.
      Carol

      > From: "Maureen" <maureen@...>
      > Date: 2003/11/23 Sun PM 02:36:46 EST
      > To: <SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com>
      > Subject: [S-R] Photos from Slovakia & Ukraine
      >
      > Hello All,
      >
      > We are home from a wonderful trip! And, I have finally finished processing and uploading the photos. Those of you who know the cities and villages well may spot an error or two in my captions. (I did as well as memory would serve!) If you do note errors, I would really appreciate an email to set me straight.
      >
      > Maureen
      >
      > The galleries are accessible through www.deefalt.com - click on "the 2003 trip"

    • Michele Baker
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 23, 2003
        Mauren,

        Thank you so much for sharing the pictures from your trip. You captured some great scenes. My husband and I are looking forward to seeing the area first-hand.

        Michele

        We are home from a wonderful trip! And, I have finally finished processing and uploading the photos. Those of you who know the cities and villages well may spot an error or two in my captions. (I did as well as memory would serve!) If you do note errors, I would really appreciate an email to set me straight.

        Maureen

        The galleries are accessible through www.deefalt.com - click on "the 2003 trip"

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Ed
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 23, 2003
          Maureen,
          Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos of Slovakia and Ukraine. You are truly a gifted photographer and have captured the heart and soul of the subjects.
          If anyone hasn't taken the opportunity to view your photos already. I would heartily recommend they do so.

          Ed Klenovich

          The galleries are accessible through www.deefalt.com - click on "the 2003 trip"

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Vera Holman
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 23, 2003
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 24, 2003
              Dear Maureen,
              What a treasure trove of archetecture and people pictures. I added your
              website to my toolbar temporarily to be able to come back to the site and see
              things more thoroughly.
              Are you planning to return for the grand opening of Misha's Cafe?? How are
              the families related to you? Mother's side? father's side?
              Thank you so much for sharing the images of your trip.
              Noreen