Re: [S-R] Picture added

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2003
      I was able to save the photo to my desktop and then open it from there and zoom in -- however, when I zoomed over 200% it became all grainy and I couldn't make out the letters. I think John's suggestion of posting a larger image might help -- or maybe just focus on the text -- it is a BEAUTIFUL certificiate tho.

      Caye

      "John M," <jmatsko4@...> wrote:
      At 12:24 PM 11/20/2003 +0000, you wrote:
      >I added a picture called Ucastina_gross to the album. Can anyone
      >identify this artifact, I assume its a share/or stock of some type?
      Mark,

      It might be helpful if you uploaded the file to the files section. In the
      photo section of S-R you are the only one (except perhaps the list owner)
      that can see the full size image. Other viewers are restricted to a
      smaller version. If the file is large, it is a good policy to remove it
      after a few of weeks so that it does not take up allotted memory space for
      the list.

      John

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor