Krive

  • Gary Costel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003
      FINALLY, after years of research, I found a record that states my
      g-grandfather's village of birth as Krive (west of Bardejov). He was
      Rusyn.

      I could not locate any films from the LDS for Krive. Again, looking for
      a Greek Catholic Church or archive to contact for these records. His
      date of birth was July 12, 1862

      Thanks,
      Gary