Re: occupations

  • Ylbrd@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2000
      In a message dated 01/04/2000 4:38:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      RAHannig00@... writes:

      > Meanwhile the ones I have found are "telkes" (very common, probably find
      > out it means farmer or peasant) and something hard to read, but looks like
      > either "massrsiamos" or "masscsiamos". If anyone can tell me what these
      > mean, I would much appreciate it.
      > Thanks,
      > Robin Hannig
      Robin, try looking on this website they have both Hungarian & Latin
      translations for common words used in Church Records...........Print them
      out...make a great reference....... <A HREF="http://www.bmi.net/jjaso/">index.
      html</A> http://www.bmi.net/jjaso/
      Cathy