addendum Re: [S-R] Barca RC Church

  • John M,
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      At 10:02 PM 10/31/2003 -0500, you wrote:
      >I am looking for the name and address of the Roman Catholic Church in
      >Barca.

      There is another Barca located about 60 miles southwest of Kosice. The
      Barca given below is on the southern outskirts of Kosice.

      I forgot to add:

      Headings: kostol - kaplnka = church or chapel, z roku, from the year,
      spolu = altogether, r.kat = RC

      Košice - Barca
      sv. Petra a Pavla
      z roku 13. st. (from the1300's, 1334 I believe)
      Population (spolu=altogether) 3054 *
      Roman Catholic 2422* (* if I'm reading it correctly)

      Košice - Barca
      Abovská 20
      040 17 Košice
      Slovak Republic