RE: [S-R] Licartovce RC Church

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2003
      Use the Roman Catholic Church web site, http://www.rcc.sk/ look for their
      organizational structure, "Schematizmus" or churches "farnosti"
      See here http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/churches.htm#presentdaychurch for
      instructions and other directory sites.

      ______________
      Bill Tarkulich

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2003
        At 01:40 AM 11/1/2003 -0500, you wrote:
        >John,
        >how do you get these addresses? i am looking for the address of the Roman
        >Catholic Church in Majerka.

        The records are with the Ihlany records about a mile and a half north of
        Majerka

        from: http://www.rcc.sk/

        Ihlany, Mgr. Jaroslav Kaník

        Ihlany c^. 165
        059 94 Holumnica
        Slovak Republic

        tel 052/458 97 95

        from the online phone book using "rim" in the name window and "ihl" in the
        town window:

        RÍMSKO KATOLÍCKA CIRKEV Kežmarok
        Rímsko katolícky úrad Ihlany 052/4589795

        John

      • nhasior@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2003
          > http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/churches.htm#presentdaychurch

          Bill,
          thank you for this site. i think this site probably contains lots of
          information. i think you can even get sermons from it.
          i have to just play with it a little. thanks
          Noreen