Re: [S-R] Licartovce RC Church

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2003
      John,
      how do you get these addresses? i am looking for the address of the Roman
      Catholic Church in Majerka.
      I cannot seem to come upon churches in the phone book.
      thanks.
      Noreen

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2003
        Use the Roman Catholic Church web site, http://www.rcc.sk/ look for their
        organizational structure, "Schematizmus" or churches "farnosti"
        See here http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/churches.htm#presentdaychurch for
        instructions and other directory sites.

        ______________
        Bill Tarkulich

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2003
          At 01:40 AM 11/1/2003 -0500, you wrote:
          >John,
          >how do you get these addresses? i am looking for the address of the Roman
          >Catholic Church in Majerka.

          The records are with the Ihlany records about a mile and a half north of
          Majerka

          from: http://www.rcc.sk/

          Ihlany, Mgr. Jaroslav Kaník

          Ihlany c^. 165
          059 94 Holumnica
          Slovak Republic

          tel 052/458 97 95

          from the online phone book using "rim" in the name window and "ihl" in the
          town window:

          RÍMSKO KATOLÍCKA CIRKEV Kežmarok
          Rímsko katolícky úrad Ihlany 052/4589795

          John

        • nhasior@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2003
            > http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/churches.htm#presentdaychurch

            Bill,
            thank you for this site. i think this site probably contains lots of
            information. i think you can even get sermons from it.
            i have to just play with it a little. thanks
            Noreen