Re: [S-R] Licartovce RC Church

  • John M,
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2003
      At 10:03 PM 10/31/2003 -0500, you wrote:
      >I am also looking for the name and address of the Roman Catholic Church
      >in Licartovce regarding a similar request as the one I posted for the
      >Church in Barca.
      >
      >Thanks,
      >
      >-Gary

      RKFÚ c. 113 (RKFU = Rimsky Katolicky Farsky Urad [sp] =
      Roman Catholic Parish Office )
      Licartovce 082 03
      Slovak Republic

      Phone 051 7931734

      John M.
    • nhasior@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 31, 2003
        John,
        how do you get these addresses? i am looking for the address of the Roman
        Catholic Church in Majerka.
        I cannot seem to come upon churches in the phone book.
        thanks.
        Noreen

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2003
          Use the Roman Catholic Church web site, http://www.rcc.sk/ look for their
          organizational structure, "Schematizmus" or churches "farnosti"
          See here http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/churches.htm#presentdaychurch for
          instructions and other directory sites.

          ______________
          Bill Tarkulich

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2003
            At 01:40 AM 11/1/2003 -0500, you wrote:
            >John,
            >how do you get these addresses? i am looking for the address of the Roman
            >Catholic Church in Majerka.

            The records are with the Ihlany records about a mile and a half north of
            Majerka

            from: http://www.rcc.sk/

            Ihlany, Mgr. Jaroslav Kaník

            Ihlany c^. 165
            059 94 Holumnica
            Slovak Republic

            tel 052/458 97 95

            from the online phone book using "rim" in the name window and "ihl" in the
            town window:

            RÍMSKO KATOLÍCKA CIRKEV Kežmarok
            Rímsko katolícky úrad Ihlany 052/4589795

            John

          • nhasior@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 1, 2003
              > http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/churches.htm#presentdaychurch

              Bill,
              thank you for this site. i think this site probably contains lots of
              information. i think you can even get sermons from it.
              i have to just play with it a little. thanks
              Noreen