Re: [S-R] Meaning of name JANSCSO , JANSCO , JANCSO

  • R D Gale
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2003
      Hello, Vladimir and all....My maternal family was from Velke Bukovce.
      The grandfather's surname was Janoesko/Janosco/Janasco/Janasca (variations of spelling.) The grandmother's birth name was Maria Barilka. They were married in Velke Bukovce in 1905, I believe, and were Greek Catholic. I post this now as I wonder if there is a relationship with Janscso and Janosco. Also, please contact me privately about some research if you are interested. rdgale_ink@... (underline after rdgale)