Re: [S-R] Paryzek Family

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2003
      Dear Marv,
      Yes, it is possible to find his family, but one would need a great portion
      of luck too.
      The "information", that you are looking for can not be found on internet.He
      was born 150 ago. His birth record is lost somewhere in Bohemian Church
      records, and there are thousands of such books, and no "information" from
      such books is available on line.
      As I always say, there is no genealogy without geography. The first question
      is "where?"
      To narrow down a possible place of his birth a very special analytical
      process must be applied.
      The search may last long and you should not expect to be cheap. Unless you
      are a very lucky person.
      In case you will seriously want to address this issue, you may write me
      directly. I have solved such cases before.
      With best regards,
      Vladimir Bohinc