"Nazvy Obci Slovensej Republiky (Vyvin v rokoch 1773-1997)" by Milan Majtan

  • Terry L. Karkos
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2003
      Just passing on some info to people looking for this great book (got
      mine on Ebay):

      The book is well worth buying if you're doing Slovak genealogy (ISBN
      80-224-0530-2).
      It lists all the names of villages in Slovakia over the years. First
      15 pages are written in Slovak, but rest of book lists the village
      names and years they had that name; book also has one of the best
      indexes I've seen, very helpful for looking up village names.