Almost packed...

  • Maureen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2003
      Hello All,
      I will be going into a "no-mail-mode" for almost a month - that's the bad news. The good news is that I am returning to Slovakia and Ukraine!

      Ever since I made the first trip in spring of 2001, finding relatives in both of my grandparents' villages, this is the trip that I have been longing to make. Last time we traversed Slovakia by auto from Prague, taking the north route out and the southern route back. Our wonderful guide was my cousin's husband, Miro Neovesky, who truly knows his native country. This time my Russian-speaking daughter and I will spend much more time in Ukraine, landing in Kyiv and traveling by train to Lviv and on to Uzhhorod and Rakhiv.

      We will be visiting and/or staying with relatives in Uzhhorod, Andriivka, and Rakhiv in Ukraine and in Dlhe nad Cirochou in Slovakia. We depart Slovakia from Kosice, where we will spend our last 2 days in the region enjoying this wonderful city on our own.

      Maureen Mikovics Pulignano

      Primary Surnames: MIKOVICS, LEVKULICS, CHVOSTAL, KRIVJANSKY

      www.deefalt.com