Re: Welcome to all new members

  • John Matsko
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 1999
      At 08:28 PM 6/23/99 +0000, you wrote: >From: sabinov@... > >We have had
      quite a few new people subscribe to the list, we now number 39 >members. If you
      haven't done so already, please take a moment and send in >the surnames,
      locations and time ranges you are searching.

      Hello Maura,

      I'm researching the following:

      Surname Location
      MACZKO, MACKO, MATSKO - VYSNA POLIANKA, (SARIS)
      NIKLOVA [MIKULASOVA]
      (SARIS)
      TKAC - (same as above)
      VANCSIK, VANCIK, WANCIK - KRIZE (SARIS), OH
      DORIN - GERLACHOV (SARIS), PA,
      OH
      SEVCSIK, SEFCHICK - (same as above) + LIVOV
      KOVALIC - CIRC (SARIS), NY, PA, OH
      KVASNAK - (same as above)
      HAJDUK - KOSICE BELA , OH
      STARINSKY - PLAVNICA , Brooklyn NY, OH

      In terms of time ranges, post 1895 on most.

      John

      to >SLOVAK-ROOTS@onelist.com > >Maura >SLOVAK-ROOTS listowner >
      href=" http://clickme.onelist.com/ad/amazon1 ">Click Here</a> >