"A Concise History of Slovakia"

    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 6 6:22 PM
      Gil,

      Sounds interesting. Where did you locate "A Concise History of Slovakia" ?

      ______________
      Bill Tarkulich

      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 6 6:33 PM
        Bill,
        The ISBN is 80-88880-42-4
        Published by Academic Electronic Press in 2000.
        Hard cover copy cost SK912 in Bratislava book stores.
        I purchased my copy May 2003 in B'lava.

        --- Bill Tarkulich <bill@...> wrote: > Gil,

        > Sounds interesting. Where did you locate "A Concise
        > History of Slovakia" ?
        >
        > ______________
        > Bill Tarkulich

        http://search.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Search
      • Doug & Janet Kozlay
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 6 7:06 PM
          It's available on amazon.com.

          Janet

          Published by Academic Electronic Press in 2000.
          Hard cover copy cost SK912 in Bratislava book stores.
          I purchased my copy May 2003 in B'lava.

          --- Bill Tarkulich <bill@...> wrote: > Gil,

          > Sounds interesting. Where did you locate "A Concise
          > History of Slovakia" ?
          >
          > ______________
          > Bill Tarkulich

        • Gil K.
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 6 8:53 PM
            Hi Bill,

            A cousin from Banska Bystrica sent me the book.

            It appears however that the book may be available from several sources based on recent postings.

            ISBN 80-88880-42-4 is correct.

            Gil

            Bill Tarkulich <bill@...> wrote:
            History of Slovakia - Struggle for Survival by Kirshbaum is still in print
            and an excellent, affordable regional and political overview. Readily
            obtainable from B&N, Amazon, etc. Bill Tarkulich

            http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
            http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/FvNolB/TM

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsordocument.write('');