Re: Genpals2003 needs help

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2003
      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "elstveit" <elstveit@h...> wrote:
      > ---Reaction from Genpals2003,
      > Well there are a lot of people from your country som left your
      > country many years ago and they are still looking for ancestors in
      > your country.
      > And we have a team who helps all the people, only we are asking for
      > help us, we don't speak your language, but I think a couple
      hungarian
      > will and can speak English or German, so that will be nice to help
      us.
      > Gr Genpals2003

      God aften Elstveit,

      Norsk ?
      Ja ?
      Sie sind eine Frau (kvinne)

      Jeg forsta engelsk, ungarsk, fransk, spansk, italiensk, tysk,
      slavisk etc.

      I now research all Central and Eastern countries and the Baltics.
      My country is Amerika.

      Your intentions may be to be helpful.
      At a site where am webmaster there are always problems with
      Microsoft Hotmail email accounts.
      And MSN is going to discontinue its chatroom service because of
      problems with 'content' by some users.
      There seem to be better alternatives to Genpals2003.

      Frank K