Re: Genpals2003 needs help

  • elstveit
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2003
      ---Reaction from Genpals2003,
      Well there are a lot of people from your country som left your
      country many years ago and they are still looking for ancestors in
      your country.
      And we have a team who helps all the people, only we are asking for
      help us, we don't speak your language, but I think a couple hungarian
      will and can speak English or German, so that will be nice to help us.
      Gr Genpals2003
      In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Frank" <frankur@w...> wrote:
      > --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "elstveit" <elstveit@h...>
      wrote:
      > > We need help we are a new genealogy group and we are looking for
      > > people who will help us,and we will help you with genealogy.
      > >
      > > http://groups.msn.com/Genpals2003/home.htm
      > >
      > > email: Genpals2003@h...
      >
      > Slovakia is certainly located too far distant from Scandinavia
      (Norway
      > and Sweden)
      > For example, Bratislava is located 1252 km from Stockholm as
      > the vrana (or kraka) flies.
      >
      > Doubt any Slovakia genealogie researchers understand Nederlands or
      > Svensk.
      >
      > Besides Genpals2003 has Access not allowed 'Forbidden'.
      >
      > No thanks.
      >
      > Frank K
    • Frank
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2003
        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "elstveit" <elstveit@h...> wrote:
        > ---Reaction from Genpals2003,
        > Well there are a lot of people from your country som left your
        > country many years ago and they are still looking for ancestors in
        > your country.
        > And we have a team who helps all the people, only we are asking for
        > help us, we don't speak your language, but I think a couple
        hungarian
        > will and can speak English or German, so that will be nice to help
        us.
        > Gr Genpals2003

        God aften Elstveit,

        Norsk ?
        Ja ?
        Sie sind eine Frau (kvinne)

        Jeg forsta engelsk, ungarsk, fransk, spansk, italiensk, tysk,
        slavisk etc.

        I now research all Central and Eastern countries and the Baltics.
        My country is Amerika.

        Your intentions may be to be helpful.
        At a site where am webmaster there are always problems with
        Microsoft Hotmail email accounts.
        And MSN is going to discontinue its chatroom service because of
        problems with 'content' by some users.
        There seem to be better alternatives to Genpals2003.

        Frank K