Re: Village of Patacsko

  • Andrea Vangor
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2000
      Patacsko is our home hamlet, Jeff. It went by the Slovak name Ptac^kovce.
      There is practically nothing there today, but the place still exists, SW of
      Bunyita (Bunyec^ice), NW of Peklen (Peklani), due W of Keczer Lipocz (K.
      Lipovec).

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2000
        P.S. -- You have to remember that the Opina records give place names in the
        Hungarian version, ie Opina today was Ofalu then.