Genpals2003 needs help

  • elstveit
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
      We need help we are a new genealogy group and we are looking for
      people who will help us,and we will help you with genealogy.

      http://groups.msn.com/Genpals2003/home.htm

      email: Genpals2003@...
    • Doug & Janet Kozlay
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
        Could you tell us why you feel there is a need for your new group. What do
        you plan to offer that is not found elsewhere?

        Janet

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
          --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "elstveit" <elstveit@h...> wrote:
          > We need help we are a new genealogy group and we are looking for
          > people who will help us,and we will help you with genealogy.
          >
          > http://groups.msn.com/Genpals2003/home.htm
          >
          > email: Genpals2003@h...

          Slovakia is certainly located too far distant from Scandinavia (Norway
          and Sweden)
          For example, Bratislava is located 1252 km from Stockholm as
          the vrana (or kraka) flies.

          Doubt any Slovakia genealogie researchers understand Nederlands or
          Svensk.

          Besides Genpals2003 has Access not allowed 'Forbidden'.

          No thanks.

          Frank K
        • elstveit
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 5, 2003
            ---Reaction from Genpals2003,
            Well there are a lot of people from your country som left your
            country many years ago and they are still looking for ancestors in
            your country.
            And we have a team who helps all the people, only we are asking for
            help us, we don't speak your language, but I think a couple hungarian
            will and can speak English or German, so that will be nice to help us.
            Gr Genpals2003
            In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Frank" <frankur@w...> wrote:
            > --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "elstveit" <elstveit@h...>
            wrote:
            > > We need help we are a new genealogy group and we are looking for
            > > people who will help us,and we will help you with genealogy.
            > >
            > > http://groups.msn.com/Genpals2003/home.htm
            > >
            > > email: Genpals2003@h...
            >
            > Slovakia is certainly located too far distant from Scandinavia
            (Norway
            > and Sweden)
            > For example, Bratislava is located 1252 km from Stockholm as
            > the vrana (or kraka) flies.
            >
            > Doubt any Slovakia genealogie researchers understand Nederlands or
            > Svensk.
            >
            > Besides Genpals2003 has Access not allowed 'Forbidden'.
            >
            > No thanks.
            >
            > Frank K
          • Frank
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 5, 2003
              --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "elstveit" <elstveit@h...> wrote:
              > ---Reaction from Genpals2003,
              > Well there are a lot of people from your country som left your
              > country many years ago and they are still looking for ancestors in
              > your country.
              > And we have a team who helps all the people, only we are asking for
              > help us, we don't speak your language, but I think a couple
              hungarian
              > will and can speak English or German, so that will be nice to help
              us.
              > Gr Genpals2003

              God aften Elstveit,

              Norsk ?
              Ja ?
              Sie sind eine Frau (kvinne)

              Jeg forsta engelsk, ungarsk, fransk, spansk, italiensk, tysk,
              slavisk etc.

              I now research all Central and Eastern countries and the Baltics.
              My country is Amerika.

              Your intentions may be to be helpful.
              At a site where am webmaster there are always problems with
              Microsoft Hotmail email accounts.
              And MSN is going to discontinue its chatroom service because of
              problems with 'content' by some users.
              There seem to be better alternatives to Genpals2003.

              Frank K