Re:Researching: VANCIK, VANCsIK, VANTSIK, TEJ, BLANYAR, BLANAR, ROHAL - Krize, SK

  • CPRAMUKA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2003
      In a message dated 9/30/2003 1:04:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > I'm looking for these surnames on my fathers side of the
      > family:
      > VANCIK, VANCSIK, or VANTSIK, TEJ, BLANAR or BLANYAR
      > and ROHAL
      Dan,

      I have seen the surname ROHAL in a Carpatho-Rusyn cemetery in Stratford, CT. It is also spelled ROYAL in this cemetery. Check out Genealogy.com's Virtual Cemetery, I think I posted a couple of pictures.

      And the surname BLANAR is also seen in this area. We had neighbors named BLANAR in Milford, CT when I was growing up.

      Dee Taylor
      CPRAMUKA@...