Re: Village of Patacsko

  • Lucia
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2000
      unsubscribe
    • Andrea Vangor
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2000
        Patacsko is our home hamlet, Jeff. It went by the Slovak name Ptac^kovce.
        There is practically nothing there today, but the place still exists, SW of
        Bunyita (Bunyec^ice), NW of Peklen (Peklani), due W of Keczer Lipocz (K.
        Lipovec).

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2000
          P.S. -- You have to remember that the Opina records give place names in the
          Hungarian version, ie Opina today was Ofalu then.