Re: [S-R] Re: surnames Kolina Kolena Kulina Franks reply

  • June Mckee
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2003
      Frank,
      It is very possible that the Joseph Kulina is my grandfather. Paul had found this entry for me several months ago but I dont know how to find out for sure if it is truly my grandfather. The age seems to be right on and possibly where he came from.

      The Maria or Mary would not be my grandmother. She was sixteen when she came over and was with her aunt. she was also not married and met my grandfather when in New York. they married abt 1910.

      How can I find out if these entrys are my family? I requested the papers for the Joseph Kulina and they just sent me the same manifest that you see on the EI. I did this twice and got the same results which doesnt tell me enough. I would need to be able to see something that shows the mothers maiden name and fathers name then I would know it was him.

      thanks,
      June