Bilek, Zid, Blabolil and Boats/Ships

  • Debblabs@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 1999
      Hello- Anyone researching the names Bilek, Zid or Blabolil please email me- I
      know someone out there had the name Bilek on their list once before and I
      can't remember who- have some information and don't know if you can use it. A
      friend wrote to Europe and had gotten some information on Lhota, Bilek and
      Zid and Blabolil.

      Also, does anyone know the names of the most frequent boats/ships that people
      came on from Bohemia, Czech???? I have nothing to go on except years of
      naturalization and possible years of entry to America

      Thanks and Happy Holidays

      Deb Blabolil
      debblabs@...
    • Joan Hendershot
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 1999
        Hi Deb:

        I have a Ilona Bilik, born 1828, in Ruska, Zemplen Co.. She married a
        Istvan Butala.

        Joan