Re: Ancestry.com printing

  • Rosamken@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 1999
      Carol:

      So simple....and would work great...thanks for the idea.

      I usually copy and paste to a word processing program (WORD) and them keep
      all the notes in a file..dated for that month. When I reach a road block, or
      there is nothing happening with any of the lines I am researching, I will go
      back thru those old notes and get new ideas...

      Happy New Year
      Rosemary - Las Vegas