Re: Ancestry.com printing

  • Cherpaint@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 1999
      An efficient way to avoid printing entire web pages, is to copy the
      information you need and paste to an original email-addressed to yourself.
      Works well in all programs. Carol Hopchak
    • Rosamken@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 27, 1999
        Carol:

        So simple....and would work great...thanks for the idea.

        I usually copy and paste to a word processing program (WORD) and them keep
        all the notes in a file..dated for that month. When I reach a road block, or
        there is nothing happening with any of the lines I am researching, I will go
        back thru those old notes and get new ideas...

        Happy New Year
        Rosemary - Las Vegas