Re: [S-R] NY Times Info.

  • Kevin Fosko
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2003
      I'm not sure. I'll look when I'm back at work on
      Monday. We're closed because of Isabel.

      The online NARA (National Archives) catalog is offline
      http://www.archives.gov/research_room/alic/research_tools/online_public_access_catalog.html

      They might have passenger lists from 1950. Do you
      live near a local branch of the NARA? They may have
      ship manifests.

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com