Re: [S-R] HORNY TURCEK, DOLNY TURCEK, KREMNICKE BANE

  • Thomas Reimer
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 19, 2003
      There also are the Heimatbuecher, written by the former German population and published by the Hilfsbund Karpatendeutscher Katholiken in Stuttgart. They are substantial books, with much details on local history and families.

      Franz Gretsch & Brigitte Doppler, born Tielesch, Unsere Heimat Johannesberg (1986) (in 1930, 91% German)
      Andreas Pittner, Oberturz und Unterturz (1992). (Oberturz in 1930 57% German, Unterturz 73% German)

      As it happens, I am just in the process of donating the books to LDS, so they should be available soon.

      Thomas