Re: [S-R] FAQ? Translations?

  • cardarch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 18, 2003
      Thank you so much for answering. It is really kind of people on this list to
      take an interest in strangers like me. It is just so emotional for me to see
      my ancestor's names in records at the family history center. I know I have
      much more work to do and I am grateful for your help. I couldn't have gotten
      this far without you all. I don't understand what I look at very much because
      of the penmanship, but I see the name and place and date and I know it is
      them. 100 years ago my grandparents were married in Szepesbela and I saw the
      record today. I remember my grandmother's stories she told me as a child about
      Szepesbela and now I found the place for sure. Thank you so much for your help.