Relaxing the Rules

  • sabinov@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 1999
      As promised, we will relax the "genealogy-only" rules of SLOVAK-ROOTS
      from now (Dec 24) to New Year's Day, Jan 1, 2000 , to allow some
      discussion of things such as music, food, Christmas customs, Christmas
      recipes and more cultural topics.

      All I ask is that you honor the basic rules of this list, which are no
      flaming, obeying copyright laws and not fowarding chain letters (such as
      genealogy poems etc... please retype things or edit them). Let's have
      some fun, but remain courteous to each other!

      If you end up getting more mail than you'd like, you can go to the list
      page via http://www.onelist.com , sign in and switch yourself over to
      digest mode. Or even no mail mode if you are going to be away or busy
      this upcoming week.

      Happy Holidays to all of us......

      Maura Petzolt Mobile Alabama USA
      sabinov@...