More Topographical Maps Online

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2003
      More Topographical Maps Online

      I have discovered yet another treasure-trove of topographical and road maps
      from the 1920's through the 1980s for Poland, Slovakia, Ukraine. As they are
      relatively undescribed, I've summarized the links and provided some
      rudimentary descriptions here
      http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/mapstopographical.htm

      I'd also like to mention an interactive topographical map site here
      with maps of Ukraine Podkarpatsk√° Rus and SE Poland Bieszczady both with
      borderland coverage into Slovakia.
      http://moon.valek.net/~valeko/travel/maps.cgi?cp=1

      Enjoy,
      Bill Tarkulich