Re: [S-R] Digest Number 1266

  • Joe Mrnka
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9 6:07 PM
      Hi All,

      I do not wish this to become a thread, but could those of
      you replying to long posts, only keep the sentence or
      paragraph of the post you are replying to in your reply. It
      becomes very tedious to scroll through the previous days
      emails, when 75% of the text repeats itself over, and over,
      and over, ...
      I know this issue was raised months ago, but it does bear
      repeating. Thank you all for your understanding.

      Joe

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com