Re: [S-R] Major Mormon FHL Website Update, Aug. 2003

  • christopher gajda
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2003
      I'm new to the group and don't know how to send this
      to everyone, so i'm just seding to you in the hopes of
      you passing it on: i need help with the translation of
      the following -
      "totyi iz lyivaha boku dvoj toszuty Verusenuj noj
      molotcsuj gyivke a zs pravo ha boku chlopicz i gyivcsa
      to verusenaha szena gyite"
      thanks for any help

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com