Re: Digest Number 141

  • Ron Matviyak
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 1999
      Beverly,

      Thanks for the comments. It is good to know that results can be thin
      and hard to find, and then the description of your methods - usng both
      general and specific search - is handy. I'll have to give it a try, and
      probably will do as Maura does - check it once a year, as their data
      bases do not seem to coincide with my familie's activities.

      If I end up pleasantly surprised, with some results in hand, I will let
      you know!

      Ron