Trip Canceled

  • Elizabeth Dente
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2003
      With all this wonderful new information posted we are very sad that we had to cancel our trip to Poland/Slovakia later this month. But there is now so much more I am hoping to find out - I will be really prepared if we can make the trip in the Spring! thanks.
      Liz Dente
      Searching for KURIPLACH, SUDOL, SUREK, BADDICK, PODALACK, REGULA