Posting on relaxing the rules

  • sabinov@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 1999
      The posting I made on whether or not to "relax the rules" for Christmas,
      and asking people to vote on one of 3 suggestions was made nearly two
      weeks ago......

      The decision's been made now, so it wouldn't do any good to dig up the
      post and put it here. If anyone's interested they can search the
      archives via the http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/SLOVAK-ROOTS page.

      If you were on this list two weeks ago, then you got the posting on this
      issue.

      Maura Petzolt Mobile Alabama USA
      sabinov@...
      Helpful Hints for Successful Searching
    • GoSlovakia@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 1999
        I was on two weeks ago, but didn't get the post.
        George