Unsubscribe

  • TISZADADA@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 21, 1999
      Unsubscribe
    • Mona
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 10, 2000
      • Deborah Keller
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 23 7:45 AM
          Please remove my name and address from the mailing list.

          Thank you.

          Deborah Keller
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 7, 2001
            Unsubscribe
          • Joseph Fedor
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 7, 2001
              Unsubscribe

              http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
            • marymaddock
              Message 6 of 16 , May 28, 2002
              • jpipich@aol.com
                Message 7 of 16 , Jul 14 7:46 AM
                  Please unscribe me temporarily.
                • Marian J
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jul 15 4:08 PM
                    unsubscribe
                  • robert kerek
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jul 17 10:42 AM

                      Message 10 of 16 , Sep 2, 2003
                        Unsubscribe

                      • June Hand
                        Message 11 of 16 , Sep 17, 2003
                          Received your notice to reply back to unsubscribe. Yes, I wish to unsubscribe. I have sent several notices to you on this subject. Thank You

                        • Tbeiceman@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 16 , Sep 27, 2003
                            I do not want to unsubscibe forever, I just want to be off the list until
                            November4,2003

                            Thank you.

                          • Tbeiceman@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 16 , Sep 27, 2003
                            • Adrienne Sowards
                              Message 14 of 16 , May 21, 2007
                                Message 15 of 16 , Aug 25, 2007
                                  Dear Bill:

                                  I realize this may take a few more weeks, but please unsubscribe me. I
                                  found out years ago what I needed to know and have been trying ti
                                  unsubscribe since then.

                                  I think you have a fine group and have enjoyed the privelege of belonging,
                                  but I do not wish to take up anymore of your time.

                                  Thank you.

                                  Carole Wilson nee Bertz (Perz)

                                  Message 16 of 16 , Mar 7, 2010
                                    unsubscribe