Help with Hungarian names, please

  • kathiraisa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2003
      Dear List:

      I have found two siblings of my grandmother's on the microfilms of the church
      records of Lipany, formerly Héthars. The handwritting is difficult to
      understand, but one name seems to be Sántor and the other Lajos.
      Could someone please tell me if any of those names make sense and if not
      would you be able to think of any alternatives?
      Thank you.
      Kathi-Raisa Petrick