LIST TO DECIFER PLEASE

  • billyjp
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2003
      list

      would someone give me their interpatation of the correct spelling of the following relatives. I will scan two of them

      Marie panzner. her fathers name looks like Anthony thrill & mothers name marry gnitich ??????

      john lukasek . his mothers name looks like Victoria kulaneck ????
      nettie cervenka. her mothers name looks like Anna jovnuchak ????

      thanks for your help in advance.

      bill panzner
      billyjp@...