Re: [S-R] Garcsar - Garcher

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2003
      In a message dated 8/25/03 10:47:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time, DSNJ004@...
      writes:

      > Another GARCAR researcher from the same PA area has tracked her Michael
      > GARCAR back to 1875 born in Kezmarok, Slovakia. Can this be where my
      > GARCSAR is

      There is a similar spelling which i will look up next visit to LDS Family
      history center. it is something like Gonscar and there are many of these in the
      Kezmarok area. my family in slovakia came from the Kezmarok, Spisska Bela,
      and Poprad areas. in my searching through the family history films, i have
      seen this name over and over but not the spelling you have.
      Noreen