Experiment

  • sabinov@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 1999
      We're going to try an experiment for a day or so, and see which works
      better....

      Private replies to me were even for reply to list and reply to sender,
      so I have reset it to Reply to Sender.... however, you folks are going
      to have to remember to cc the list on things...

      We'll try it for a day or so and see how it goes.
      If the traffic drops off a lot we'll go back to Reply to List, as I
      think the discussions right now are what we need to get the list going.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Maura Petzolt Mobile Alabama USA
      sabinov@...
      Helpful Hints for Successful Searching
    • Ylbrd@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 1999
        Reply to list is better.....................then everyone gets the info and
        is NOT left hanging...............People ask the greatest questions..........
        some people are afraid to ask.......... if the answers go to private peoples
        email we all lose. IMHO
        Cathy Ambrisko Mullenix