Re: [S-R] Rak and Strancic

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2003
      Dear Jeanann,
      If the Veronica had a nickname (frony), actually spelled Vroni, she probably
      was of german origin, because this is a german style nickname. Her husband
      surely was german. This possibly indicates, that they were members of some
      german population, maybe in Banat, part of Serbia or in some parts of today
      Croatia.

      But, you can be sure, they never owned a village.
      Try this link and find your way to the Banat list, where many people wiil be
      able to help you further.
      http://newsarch.rootsweb.com/th/read/BANAT/2001-03/0985976658
      Best regards,
      Vladimir