Question Re Turnaround Time from Bratislava Archives

  • annavanek
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2003
      For those with past experience of requesting a search to be done by
      the Bratislava archives: after mailing back your payment for the
      research, how long was the turnaround from the time you mailed the
      money order to the time you received the requested information?

      This was the first time I have requested information, and not sure if
      I should continue to wait or to follow-up. Thanks in advance.

      Regards,
      Anna