Re: [S-R] RC Church records, for Marge

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2003
      Dear Marge,
      Yesterday I was completing my Tax book data base from the year 1618.
      I found a surname Pavlik in Hazlin in that year.
      So, you can be pretty sure, it is the right place. Your ancestors were
      living there already for long time.
      Regards,
      Vladimir

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2003
        Dear Vladimir,

        Thanks for the information and encouragement. I will order the film from LDS
        tomorrow.

        Marge B.