SALUDOS

  • Sergio Fabián Rabatin
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2003
      Excuse-me all

      I write in spanish to Leandro thinking I was writting only to him.
      Next time I'll see who I am sending messages.

      Sergio Rabatin

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2003
        Not a problem.

        Richard W.Thomas
        Royal Oak,Michigan USA
        Thomas,Badgerow,Ferrier,Stock,Bevins,Ferguson
        Czokoly,Vincze,Kovach,Hess,Younglove

        http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/t/h/o/Richard-William-Thomas-MI/index.html

        rthomas109464@...

        I write in spanish to Leandro thinking I was writting only to him.
        Next time I'll see who I am sending messages.

        Sergio Rabatin

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor