Veronica

  • VivHy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2003
      In Slovak it is spelled Veronika...and pronouced differently....
      .......Ver - o (long o) - ni (nee) - ka...compared to Ve - ron - i - ca

      Did I mess it up too much gang?

      Vivian

    • Jeanann Jameson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2003
        thanks so why did everyone call my ggrandmother froney
        and say it meant veronica. wow if its not one question
        its a half a dozen different ones does anybody get
        this stuff straight? thanks again jeanann

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com