Kysta, Slovakia

  • VivHy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2003
      Hi All,

      Greetings from the one who is "Map Challenged"

      Where is KYSTA, Slovakia.....?

      I can find it in the Map Index....but when I go to the page specified I can't
      find it....could someone give me directions from Kosice to Kysta? LOL

      Thanks,
      Vivian

    • John M,
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2003
        At 11:34 AM 8/3/2003 -0400, you wrote:
        >Hi All,
        >
        >Greetings from the one who is "Map Challenged"
        >
        >Where is KYSTA, Slovakia.....?
        >
        >I can find it in the Map Index....but when I go to the page specified I can't
        >find it....could someone give me directions from Kosice to Kysta? LOL
        >
        >Thanks,
        >Vivian

        It looks as if you take route 552 out of Kos^ice and head southeast you
        will pass Kysta. It is directly south of Trebisov and southwest of Novosad.

        http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?size=big&mapdata=%2fSyZ7PlEphTdmkAm%2fDzuvBHvM9V4ukBcVv0qKT4f8UWugtPmTZ52ucbfdsPfZjcSspgdvrYu%2fvDPz5kYKoYJQDL43pWg8qvGs1EI%2bNjJPwiioZ3lSNrzSR%2f3FB8nTDztZr%2f9%2fV11GQIDaK4azVCBC%2fk%2fgjjI0tIyU1tcYougndDwoNat%2fKrAFnl%2ffuH0bIahc4ee7Poh%2f0R87Vt3hjWOs2RCUYQ7Hf0fdzGIheECMw5%2bLJpeBUIFt6qrSB6ID4Sd5eLSIho%2f3dvCiCLVXlLgsw%3d%3d

        John M
      • VivHy@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2003
          Hey Thanks.....I'm not crazy after all...

          ...It is not printed on my map!

          When I get back to Kosice in Sept....gonna take the atlas back to the book
          store and demand a "Wal-Mart Refund"...think they will buy that excuse? LOL

          Thanks again..now know where I need to go, etc.

          Vivian