Roll Call: Ancestors from Eisdorf and Zipser Bela

  • Thomas Reimer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2003
      For filing, here are my ancestors from the Zips/Spisz/Spiss. I seek contacts with others researching them. All were Lutheran.

      FROM EISDORF/also known in the 19th and 20th centuries in Magyar and Slovak as Zsakocs/Iszakfalu/Iszakfalva/ZAKOVCE:

      ALEXY

      KUTSCHAR

      MITSCHKO

      RENNER

      ROTH

      SCHIMKO

      SCHMIDT

      SPIESS

      FROM ZIPSER BELA/Szepesbela/SPISSKA BELA:

      FABRY

      GABRIEL

      GREB

      GRIESMACHER

      HAUSER

      HOFFMANN

      JACHMANN

      KOCH

      LAHM

      MEYER

      PHILIPPY

      ROTH

      SCHMEISS/SCHMEISZ

      SCHUETZ

      SPITKO

      SUTORIS/SUTORISZ

      TELTSCH

      Thomas Reimer
      401 Green Hill Court
      Albany, NY 12203

    • dmiams
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2003
        Please contact me about family Schutz from Szepesbela. I have
        information and would like to know what you have.

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Reimer" <treimer@n...>