Re: [S-R] RAAB form the village Hniezdne

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2003
      In a message dated 7/30/03 12:29:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      tinanwoods@... writes:

      > my grandmother Stefania (Stephanie) RAAB
      > came to the USA (ultimately to Philadelphia PA

      Hello Tina and welcome to the Slovak Roots List.
      although you mention that your family settled in Pennsylvania, i knew of a
      Stephen Raab in Passaic New Jersey. we went to high school together (40 years
      ago)
      have you traced any family to Passaic? once Ludmilla married, she, of
      course, would not have passed the name down but maybe another sibling or cousin
      settled elsewhere and she followed.
      good luck.
      Noreen